Sunday, December 19, 2010

my weekend

this weekend after long2 time just break at home..



full with weds day... following end of November till today... it was love month... full with nasi briyani nasi minyak nasi arab n many delicious food... n lovely colour of dais... n weds day was memorable n lovely occasion that i love to attend even some of invitation have i refuse to go.. sorry my friend k shaz and keena cant go to your weds day...



girls day out... my mary2 peeping.. peeps you rock my day... with movie marathon.. wat to do next.. eat cup cake... lovely... it was Bisou @ Bangsar... even first tyme makan.. shame on me... right after my sis bought our some.. feel want it with our mary2... then girls talk... window shopping @ Bangsar Village.. then we just 'park benches'... since school.. we love to do that.. school.. is miserable and irritating... but when we're together.. everything was sweet and memorable.. hope we back to that time...