Saturday, July 30, 2011

kedekut...

My mom said.. Never say never...'kedekut' with 3 things... firstly.. with a book.. second with foods.. and lastly with myself... heheheh... but financial planning must done from the first pays..

desire and needs... if it is before shopping.. supposed list all the desire and needs.. one step at the shopping complex with the beautiful number of discount.. all the desire will be decreasing slowly and will be added to needs prioritize... hahaha...

window shopping is nonsense for me.. if no money never ask me to go shopping.. simple right? my money.. not others money.. if i have to company someone to go shopping i will confirm that in my pursue at least have 50 ringgit.. enough for car fuel, toll, ticket movie and foods...

but I missed to do those thing with my besties.. missed you already.. since you have to extend your class up to 3 months.. reason of accreditation… miss you a lot…