Thursday, October 27, 2011

We are been cursed



Oh my Gucci… what the heck? This evening after work I’ve hear ghastly news. Then it wreck all my evening. Supposed I have an aerobic session today at my office. Unluckily I have left my track suit. If I discern that evening was a horrific day it will be my bliss to set off to Mydin and bought a new one.

In my arrangement to leave to Mydin for purchase my friends stuff, then, went home and on the way pick up a foodstuff for tomorrow meeting at Petaling Jaya. First thing when I arrive at a car I get bad information, then it mess up my atmosphere and barge in my mind. The entire way to Mydin is messed up when I’m not focus and I go to wrong way and have to U turn very far away.

On the way to Mydin following very extreme u-turn out to be more settle down after I fling away my emotion toward my friends. She is an excellent listener. Thank you K Ikin.

After buy a few things, we certain to have dinner at the cafeteria. Then we’ve been stopped up by a few sales people. They trade electrical appliances, which for me crave a free gift as counter after filled up a few item. Then it becomes one hour chat that very retiring and a slight comical.

Afterward past dinner I send K ikin back home, and then carry on my drive to Petaling Jaya then back house. It was very exhausted and we been cursed.