Saturday, January 07, 2012

People full of suprises

Did you has listened on mentally abuse… recently I hear about it commencing on radio … but it’s factual… just we didn’t apprehend we did it… we didn’t realize we utter about a name either in negative and positive topic. Theoretically it can be pleasant if in encouraging topic. If it was contradictory topic and to make it ironically that person hear everything what you say. We didn’t mull over it because we didn’t discern that people heed it all… if we in that person shoes…should we take it as critics… or condemnation. If me as a name I believe it was critics when it was truth and I deem it was have good advantage itself. It was condemnation if the issue was humiliation, privacy, and not slightly facts and as addition that person who talks is someone can categorize as ‘suka jaga tepi kain orang’ and I believe every word he/she says had negative motive. The inquiry is... have you persistently been in that circumstances… truthfully yes, and I think most people out there once in that state. I think the diversity was the rejoinder to every condemnation. Either directly revulsion that person, battle back or gossip back about that person. My reply is… encounter back silently, for the reason that in the future the fact will reveal. And that individual will get their reprimand whichever at this instant or later on. That call globe of life. Maybe its not directly but in the different way. And now I want replied back to someone “Hye ‘person’… hope you in a fine condition for your own good. I’m here to say, I hear every word you said about me, I seize it not as critics but as condemnation basis on your tone of voice and the word that you say to your peeps… as I said before I will encounter back silently because I don’t want to be like YOU. Talk empty and spread it everywhere. I entitle you as germs. Thank You” Okay end here.